At Springhead Park Primary, we offer hot school lunches and school-prepared packed lunches at a cost of £2.20 per meal. This should be paid using SIMs Pay. Alternatively, parents may provide packed lunches from home.
Chartwells catering company have recently been appointed by the Primary First Trust to cater for our schools.
- To ensure that all aspects of food and drink promote the health and well-being of pupils, staff and visitors to your school.
- Supporting pupils’ learning, development and attainment through nutrition education, healthy eating and cooking.
Every day, the menu will provide:
- One dairy item on the menu every day to contribute towards calcium levels supporting bones and teeth
- Two different types of fruits and vegetables contributing towards 5-a-Day
- A vegetarian (V) option is available daily
- Only wholegrain bread or 50/50 is used for sandwiches or wraps
- No confectionary, fried snacks or fizzy drinks are included in packed lunches